SkyQuads take the idea of a SkyPod and all its history and luxurious specification but with a smaller footprint and square frontage to allow various uses from alfresco dining to the stunning home office.
The base specification of our SkyQuads comes with;
· Manufactured primarily using recycled/recyclable materials.
· Zero maintenance weatherproof construction.
· Fully double glazedƒinsulated unit meaning year-round use.
· WiFi controlled underfloor heating as standard.
· Award-winning Lithe Audio Bluetooth speakers as standard.
· Stunning, fully opening bi-fold frontage.
· Fully dimmable coloured LED lights/USB sockets as standard.
· Built-in lifting system (the pod can move house if you do).
· Ten-year structural warranty.
· Certificate of authenticity and gift certificate.
All our SkyQuads are designed to almost never require planning permission in a residential setting and include delivery and placement into your desired place.
The depth and height are constant due to the makeup of the aircraft fuselage but length can be adjusted by the number of windows as follows;
4 Window SkyQuad – 2300mm (W) x 1950mm (D) x 2450mm (H).
5 Window SkyQuad – 2800mm (W) x 1950mm (D) x 2450mm (H).
6 Window SkyQuad – 3300mm (W) x 1950mm (D) x 2450mm (H).
Due to the nature of the variety of aircraft we use, some dimensions may vary slightly.
Prices including delivery start at £16,995 (ex 20% VAT).